The New 2024 Jeep Wrangler
Whether you desire the heart-pounding speed of the Rubicon 392 or the uncompromising capability of the Wrangler 4xe, the new 2024 Jeep Wrangler lineup consists of a range of legendary 4x4 models you’ll love. A common aftermarket upgrade, full-float axles are now available on Wrangler for the first time ever.
The new Heavy Duty Full-Float Dana rear axle comes with a wheel hub assembly separate from the axle shaft, with a spindle bolted to the axle tube that supports the wheel hub via a pair of wheel bearings. This stronger, more robust full-float construction enables a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds—standard on all Rubicon models.
Patriot CDJR of McAlester is home to all trims of the awesome 2024 Jeep Wrangler. Whether you are looking for new inventory or hoping for high-quality used inventory, your CDJR Dealer in McAlester OK has it all.
The Legacy of Jeep Wrangler: A Glimpse into the 2024 Model
The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most recognizable vehicles in the world. It has quite a fascinating history. Though the Wrangler was officially unveiled in 1986, its origins are much older, dating back to World War II, when the U.S. Army asked some companies to develop a small but powerful 4-wheel drive vehicle that would serve as a reconnaissance vehicle around battlefields on different fronts. Willys eventually won the contract and built the Willys MB. Over time, the MB became very popular in the U.S., with President Eisenhower declaring it “one of the three decisive weapons the U.S. had during World War II”.
The 2024 model year is simply a continuation of that rich history of exceptional power, performance, and popularity.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Trims
Jeep has introduced two new trims for 2024 (Sport S 4xe and Rubicon X), meaning that users have up to eight 2024 Jeep Wrangler trim levels to choose from – Sport, Sport S 4xe, Willys, Sahara, High Altitude, Rubicon, Rubicon X and Rubicon 392.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport
The Sport is the Wrangler’s base or entry-level trim with loads of exquisite features. This base model has everything you’ve come to expect from the Wrangler, including high-powered foglights, classic crank-down windows, skid plates, robust steel wheels, and tow hooks. Its standard 12.3-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration sets the stage for many more tech capabilities throughout the lineup.
- Standard push-button start system that ensures optimal performance at the push of a button
- LED interior lighting that facilitates easy nighttime drives and journeys into parking garages
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
The standard Sport is a lovely machine that those searching for extra functionality will be pleased with. Door locks, alloy wheels, power windows, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel are some features that distinguish it from the base trim, though both share a lot of similarities when it comes to performance.
The Sport S provides an opportunity to upgrade with one of several add-on packages, including the Convenience Group, the Technology Group, and the Safety Group packages.
- An upgraded keyless entry system for enhanced user experience
- The leather-wrapped steering wheel makes teh steering a lot more friendly to use
2024 Jeep Wrangler Willys
In the 2024 model year, Jeep’s iconic Willys maintains its rich history of exceptional performance capabilities. Its unique look, advanced features, and powerful engine have always made it a bridge between modern technology and classic style. This latest model is no exception.
The 2024 Wrangler Willys is an absolute powerhouse equipped with everything you’ll find in the Sport S plus Rubicon shocks, rock rails, and several additional trim-exclusive interior and exterior design elements. Trail-rated capability, a locking rear differential, trailer-towing equipment, and huge 33-inch off-road tires boost its versatility in coping with a variety of surfaces on the road and otherwise.
- LED headlamps for better visibility and style
- You'll find iconic Willys branding in this Wrangler's interior and exterior designs
- Trail-rated capability, a locking rear differential, trailer-towing equipment, and huge 33-inch off-road tires boost its versatility in coping with a variety of surfaces on the road and otherwise
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
The Sahara boasts visual enhancements on both the inside and outside of its cabin. The first thing you’ll likely observe is a reimagined grille that matches the full body color alongside updated fender flares. Behind the dashboard is an even more impressive driver information display, heated steering wheel, and front seats, as well as automatic climate control for extra comfort and convenience.
- Premium leather upholstery that provides absolute comfort
- Attractive 18-inch machined-face wheels that should easily tackle whatever driving surface you want to subject them to
2024 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Drawing inspiration from the Sahara, the High Altitude is packed with several remarkable functionalities and onboard features. Some of them include power-adjustable front seats, a heated steering wheel and front seats, adaptive cruise control, and rear parking sensors.
- With massive 20-inch wheels, this trim literally sits above other Wrangler trims.
- Side steps help make entrance and exit simpler for those who may struggle with achieving the desired vertical leap.
- An integrated navigation system and Alpine premium stereo system help make your driving both simpler and more enjoyable.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The 2024 Rubicon trim goes even further than the Sport, Willys, and Sahara to include specially engineered tow and auxiliary switches, heavy-duty shocks, and an electronic sway bar disconnect. It is also designed with 17-inch machined-face wheels ideal for 33-inch off-road tires and a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
- 4:1 Low-range adapted gearing empowers you to tackle even steep inclines with ease.
- Rock rails offer additional protection for the undercarriage of your Jeep while also ensuring a rugged, eye-catching appearance.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X
Not only does the Rubicon X exhibit the off-road strength and other mechanical capabilities of the Rubicon, but it also comes with extra features. It has a three-piece hard top with a cloth headliner, a manual sunroof, a rear wiper/washer, and steel bumpers.
There are also standard rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, automatic high beams, acoustically laminated front door glass, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, HD Radio, connected travel and traffic services, and integrated navigation with voice activation.
- Second-row seats that can slide and recline for optimal comfort, and third-row seats that can fold flat to increase cargo space when needed. When all seats are in use, the Wrangler Rubicon X offers enough cargo space for other things as well.
- Boasts impressive fuel efficiency with an EPA-estimated 17 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Of all the 2024 Wrangler models, the Rubicon 392 is the only one with a 6.4L HEMI V8 engine as standard. A strong 470-horsepower rating paired with full-time all-wheel drive and an 8-speed automatic transmission guarantees that this powerful machine will efficiently drive you anywhere, both on and off-road.
- Front-facing camera capable of capturing anything that may come between the front wheels and the road
- Versatile three-piece hard top that allows for customizable open-air experiences while offering protection and insulation when necessary
- Seamlessly transition between terrains with the Selec-Trac 4X4 system, providing effective traction and control.
- Fox shock absorbers, high-performance brakes, a two-inch suspension lift, and everything else included in the Xtreme 35 package come standard
Diving Deep into the 2024 Jeep Wrangler Interior Features
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler seamlessly combines a stylish interior design with other modern amenities to create a unique and comfortable cabin experience. Enjoy the blend of new soft-touch surfaces, contrast stitching, and practical new brackets for storage. The 2024 models come with an updated dash design featuring sleek, slim air vents in the center stack and a new instrument panel covered in soft-touch materials with contrast stitching.
Also, an all-new 12.3-inch touchscreen (the most advanced and largest display ever featured on the Wrangler) is the location of the fifth-generation award-winning Uconnect 5 system. The new Uconnect 5 system offers more connected services and features for unparalleled ease of use.
A Palette of Adventure: Exploring the 2024 Jeep Wrangler Color Options
The new 2024 Jeep Wrangler is available in 11 eye-catching exterior colors, including anvil (new), bikini (new), earl, firecracker red, granite crystal, silver zenith, high velocity, hydro blue, sarge, bright white, and black.
Performance and Specifications of the 2024 Jeep Wrangler
The Wrangler has a diverse range of potent engines:
- 3.6-liter (base) engine v6 with 285 hp and 260 pound-feet of torque
- turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with 270 hp and 295 pound-feet of torque
- turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, an electric motor, and a 17.3-kWh lithium-ion battery with a combined 375 hp and 470 pound-feet of torque (4xe)
- 6.4-liter V8 engine with 470 hp and 470 pound-feet of torque (Rubicon 392)
All four available Wrangler engines have incredible power for the rigors of daily driving, including highway trips and off-roading. The base v6 engine ensures peppy acceleration, the regular turbo-four engine offers more torque capability than the base engine, and the plug-in-hybrid engine is not only a powerhouse but also offers greater fuel efficiency. The monstrous v8 engine of the Rubicon 392 offers the same high level of horsepower and torque.
The 6-speed manual transmission that comes standard with several engines is smooth and easy to maneuver. The 8-speed automatic transmission is even sleeker and helps ensure a bit more fuel economy.
Safety and Modern Features in the 2024 Jeep Wrangler
If you are a safety and security freak, then the new 2024 Jeep Wrangler is exactly what you need. The model year offers over 85 available active and passive safety and security features. For instance, first- and second-row side curtain airbags are standard on all models. It also features second-row outboard seatbelts with pre-tensioners and load limiters, in addition to structural enhancements for side-impact performance. Here are a few of the safety features:
- Standard side-curtain airbags
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Automatic high-beam headlamps
- Parksense rear park assist system
- Parkview rear backup camera
- High-strength steel safety frame
Customizing Your 2024 Jeep Wrangler at Patriot CDJR of McAlester
Having a variety of engine and trim options is an opportunity for seemingly limitless potential configurations. For example, Patriot CDJR allows you to specify the type of drivetrain you want, the amount of power it will have, your driving destination, and the features that appeal most to you. Additionally, there are also discretionary upgrades through the Safety Group, Technology Group, Convenience Group, and Xtreme 35 packages.
Why Choose Patriot CDJR of McAlester for Your 2024 Jeep Wrangler?
Patriot CDJR of McAlester ensures that purchasing your next vehicle is QUICK, FUN, and STRESS-FREE! We deliver nationwide at comparatively lower prices! Ask us for more information!
Our Patriot Pledge incentive program features an engine-for-life warranty, several kinds of roadside assistance, and cost-free maintenance. Patriot has the best prices, best service, and best selection! Make Patriot CDJR your one-stop shop for your next new vehicle! Every customer is eligible for our internet price!
Most customers will have a chance of enjoying additional rebates that are conditional to each customer and could reach an additional $7,250, depending on availability, qualifications, and make/model. We average an extra $2,102.73 in rebates for our customers!
Visit us today at Patriot CDJR in McAlester, OK!