The New 2023 Jeep Wrangler for Sale in McAlester, OK
The brand new 2023 Jeep Wrangler lineup is the most off-road capable Jeep Wrangler ever designed. While maintaining its iconic exterior design, the Jeep Wrangler is outfitted to be the most efficient and technologically advanced model to date.
Long-time fans will be happy to know that they can still get all the beefiness of the 470 horsepower V8 that they’re used to. Or, they can finally go green with the new plug-in electric (PHEV) hybrid variant while avoiding range anxiety.
All 2023 Jeep Wranglers come with 4-wheel drive and are off-road ready out of the gate. Air conditioning comes standard on all models this year. The base powertrain on all trim levels consists of a 6-speed manual transmission with a 285hp 3.6L V6. Jeep has 3 different powertrains available for all trim levels. This includes a 270hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder, 260hp 3.0L turbodiesel, and a 375hp hybrid (PHEV) variant of the 3.6L V6.
Keeping it simple and true to its heritage, the 2023 Jeep Wrangler carries on the traditions and quality that every loyal Jeep fan has come to expect and love about the brand. Depending on the demands of your on or off-road adventures, there is a trim package suited to every possible preference and budget.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Trims
There are 8 trim packages available for the Jeep Wrangler 2023 calendar year model.
Any of the 2023 Jeep Wrangler trims makes for a great starting point, each having any number of additional add-ons and upgrades. This range of additional customizations and upgrades can help make your Jeep Wrangler your own. As per safety regulations, all Wranglers come with standard safety features such as anti-lock brakes, traction control, a rearview camera, and stability control.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
The Jeep Wrangler Sport is the most compact and affordable model. Unlike the 2022 model of the same name, air-conditioning comes standard. The Wrangler Sport continues the tradition from previous generations with a manual transmission, manual windows, and non-power locks. The standard powertrain for all Wranglers is a 285Hp 3.6L V6.
- UConnect 4: UConnect 4 is the latest innovation from Jeep. This system provides a 7-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto compatibility, and dual-zone temperature control — perfect for summer.
- Safety Group: This new, redesigned version of a classic features updated features such as a Safety Group that includes Blind-spot and Rear Cross-Traffic Alerts, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Auto Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist, and more.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
The 2023 Jeep Wrangle Willys Sport model is meant to be a tribute to Jeep’s past, with many styling cues taken from vintage Jeeps. This is the more off-road-capable upgrade to the Wrangler Sport trim.
- Limited slip-rear differential: With a limited-slip rear differential, this new 2023 Jeep Wrangler model offers improved traction in all conditions.
- 32-inch mud-terrain tires: BF Goodrich 32-inch mud-terrain tires wrapped around 17-inch black alloy wheels, which ensures this beast can handle off-road conditions without being slowed down by the terrain.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
An upgrade of the Wrangler Sport includes such creature comforts as power windows, power locks, power steering, automatic headlamps, and heated external mirrors.
- 17-inch bright aluminum wheels
- Automatic headlamps
- Keyless entry
- Anti-theft alarm
- Safety Group available
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
The Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport evokes the American spirit of the original Jeep. This model comes with a turbocharged engine and a larger fuel tank.
- Unbridled power under the hood: It features a 3.6L V6 Gas engine with 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, mated with an improved 6-speed manual transmission.
- Convertible: Combines exhilarating top down off-riding experience with unmatched off-road capability.
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The Wrangler Rubicon stands out, having the most off-road features. This trim builds on the Sahara’s features by adding things like the Rock-Trac part-time 4WD system for low-gear rock crawling, sway bars, and Off-Road Plus mode. Jeep really pulled out all the stops on this trim by including a 470hp 6.4L V8 engine.
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Electronic disconnecting sway bar
- Rock rails
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
The Jeep Wrangler Sahara comes with some more flourishes and creature comforts, building upon the Sport S trim. This trim includes side steps, headlamp rings, keyless entry, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- UConnect 4C w/ 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Body color 3-piece removable hard top
- HomeLink transceiver
- 9-speaker Alpine audio system
- 115-volt household power outlet
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport RHD
Designed for fleet use, particularly mail couriers, the Sport RHD is a right-hand drive vehicle. Building upon the Wrangler Sport, adding a black hardtop, keyless entry, and power mirrors. The Sport RHD comes with a rear-window wiper and defroster.
2023 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
The Wrangler High Altitude trim is Jeep’s luxury or high-end Wrangler. All powertrain options are available under this trim, including the V6 eTorque PHEV. Safety Group comes standard, with the option to add on the Advanced Safety Group.
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Body color 3-piece hard top
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Advanced Safety Group upgradeable
Jeeps’ defining qualities shine through the 2023 Jeep Wrangler lineup while offering improved handling, improved fuel efficiency, and smarter technologies. Whether you’re going off-roading or taking a trip to the grocery store, the standard punchy 3.0L V6 will have no problem getting you there.
If you’re in the market for a new 2023 Jeep Wrangler, you’ll want to do some research before making your purchase. Get first-rate guidance from the staff at Patriot CDJR of McAlester. Furthermore, customization options for trim and paint are available right away.
Now then, why the delay? Patriot Mac CJDR of McAlester has the new 2023 Jeep Wrangler. Check out our research hub if you want to learn more about the best Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicles. You can also head here if you wish to talk to us directly.