One notable development in the 2023 set of Renegade trims is the absence of the Sport model. Hence, the 2023 Jeep Renegade has four main trims: the Latitude (which becomes the entry-level model with the shelving of the Sport trim), the Altitude, The Red, the Limited, and the rugged Trailhawk. Though all the trims have slightly different attributes in certain areas, they are basically modeled after the unique Renegade design.
Below are some of their features. You can visit the research hub of our CJDR Dealer website for more detailed information.
The New 2023 Jeep Renegade Latitude
As noted above, the Latitude becomes the 2023 Renegade’s entry-level model in the absence of a Sport model. Like the other Renegade models, the Latitude is exquisitely designed with thrilling features such as a navigation system, climate control, keyless start, and telematics.
There’s also a specially designed Latitude model (known as Latitude Premium Group) that includes an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a heated steering wheel, heated front seats, cornering fog lamps, roof rails, and an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display: for a great multimedia
experience on wheels.
- GPS navigation: helps track the real-time location of your car for enhanced security and emergency situations, among others.
The New 2023 Jeep Renegade Altitude
Designed with standard Renegade features such as 18-Inch Aluminum Wheels, Keyless Enter ’n Go, and remote vehicle start, the Altitude is set to offer you real value for your money. To stimulate more interest from the public, Jeep has added a High Altitude variant with significant exterior improvements such as glossy black badges and gray grille rings. The High Altitude comes with 19-inch Granite Crystal aluminum wheels.
- Keyless enter ‘n’ Go and remote vehicle start: easily control your power locks and start your engine without keys.
- Black premium cloth seats: for a classy interior with a modern trendy feel.
The New 2023 Jeep Renegade (Red)
The 2023 Jeep Renegade Red does not include all the robust trail capabilities of the premium Trailhawk, but it is still a delightful machine to own. It shares the same standard features found in the other Renegade trims. For instance, it boasts a 12.7-gallon fuel tank capacity and the same 9-speed automatic transmission found in all the other Renegade models.
- Premium wrapped steering wheel with Red stitching: beautifies the steering in addition to making for a firmer grip while driving.
- Speed-Sensitive Power-Locks: Automatically locks all doors when a certain speed is reached to ensure safety, especially for doors that were not completely closed before movement.
The New 2023 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
The 2023 Renegade Trailhawk offers off-road capabilities that are unparalleled among SUVs in its class. This explains why Jeep demands a bit more for it than other rival models. SUVs designed for mostly on-road use often have a low ground clearance that aims to boost aerodynamics and efficiency.
But for an off-road beast like the Trailhawk, higher ground clearance is necessary to guard against damage to the undercarriage due to uneven and other rough terrains. The Trailhawk has enough ground clearance to offer you an exciting and hitch-free off-road experience.
It also has a 19-inch water fording capacity and underbody skid plates that offer adequate protection. The Trailhawk is one SUV to drive, especially if you are an off-road enthusiast. It also has a special edition dubbed: The Trailhawk Premium Lighting Group.
- Active Drive Low 4×4 system: features a 4-Low mode that will enable you to overcome tricky obstacles.
- Exceptional 8.7-inches ground clearance: for optimal off-road driving experience.
The New 2023 Jeep Renegade Limited
The luxe 2023 Renegade is built on Latitude equipment and comes with the usual Renegade specs, including leather upholstery, 8-inch ground clearance, a 5-seat capacity, and standard adaptive cruise control, among several others. Like some of the other 2023 Renegade trims, the Limited also has a special “Limited Elite Group” version whose features include full LED lighting, automatic high beams, windshield wiper deicer, and park assist technology.
In summary, all trims of the new 2023 Jeep Renegade offer significant value that makes even more sense when they are compared with other SUVs in their range. The beauty of product diversification is that there is a Renegade that suits every kind of road user. For instance, if you are involved in a lot of off-road mobility, then you will find the ruggedly designed Trailhawk very ideal.
- Bi-function LED projector lamps: offers energy efficiency and the needed brightness to your SUV
- Park assist: an automated mechanism that helps ensure hassle-free parking.