Available in 9 unique trim levels, the 2023 Gladiator offers plenty of options when building your ideal setup. From high-tech upgrades to off-road packages that optimize the Jeep for specific environments, there’s a configuration for every adventurer.
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Decked out in cloth bucket seats with a fully padded sports bar and solar control glass, the Sport makes a great first impression. Technology like the ParkView rear camera, eight-speaker sound system, and smartphone connectivity add safety and convenience to the Gladiator’s fun factor.
As the entry-level trim, the Sport is perfect for Jeep enthusiasts who want a little extra from their driving experience.
- Trail Rated: Awarded for outstanding 4×4 capability in extreme conditions
- Intuitive display: Fitted with a 7-in. touchscreen infotainment system for the best on-road entertainment
2023 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
Not to be outdone, the Willys Sport pairs flare and function with the Sport’s fun additions. 7-in black aluminum wheels and 32-in mud-terrain tires give the Willys Sport more confidence on rocky paths, with Mopar slush mats for protection in any weather.
The front bumper gets a facelift with gloss black accents and a black grille. Cab rock rails, deep-tint sunscreen windows, and a daytime running lamp system only expand the Gladiator’s impressive list of utilities.
- Trim-exclusive decals: Comes with Willys Sport hood decals and 4WD tailgate decal
- Advanced traction system: Trac-Lok® limited-slip rear differential and Command-Trac for better off-road control
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Made for convenience and comfort, the 2023 Gladiator Sport S takes the driving experience up a notch. With its power windows, remote keyless entry, and heated mirrors, it embodies the Jeep tradition of roughing it in style. It’s made a little safer with a security alarm, speed-sensitive power locks, and automatic headlamps.
Available with body-color fender flares and gloss black wheels, the Sport S trim offers plenty of curb appeal too. Pair that with intuitive safety features, and you have an SUV that looks as good as it drives.
- Effortless smartphone connectivity: Uconnect® 4C NAV with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support
- Advanced comfort: Add convenience with power windows, a power tailgate, power locking doors, and power heated mirrors
2023 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Reminiscent of classic Willys-Overland Jeeps that made their name in the 40s, the Willys is a bold throwback with a modern twist. The heavy-duty exterior, base interior accents, and gloss black grille give the 2023 Willys a daring look, but amenities like satellite radio and cruise control help it stand out as a 21st-century SUV.
Automated temperature controls, a remote-start system, and a universal garage opener are subtle touches that make driving effortless. It may be an homage to Jeeps of yesteryear, but the 2023 Gladiator Willys is tailored for easy driving.
- Intuitive driver support: Stay connected with a reconfigurable 7-in. Driver Information Console
- Open build: Available with half doors for more open driving adventures
2023 Jeep Gladiator Freedom
As the multi-role vehicle of choice for the US military, Jeep is releasing a special edition of the Gladiator and Wrangler to honor veterans and active service members. The 2023 Gladiator Freedom is a military-themed model based on the Sport S trim, equipped with LED fog lights, leather-trimmed seats, and steel bumpers.
The Freedom offers some significant mechanical upgrades too, including an 8-speed automatic transmission and Selec-Speed control.
- Trim-exclusive stitching: Drive in style with black accent stitching and embossed Oscar Mike Logo
- Exterior utilities: A winch-ready steel front bumper for when you need it most
2023 Jeep Gladiator Overland
With GPS navigation and off-road information pages, the Overland is designed to keep you connected wherever the road takes you. Steering wheel audio inputs help you control the Gladiator’s infotainment system without taking your hands off the wheel.
With advanced options like adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and active braking, driving the Overland feels effortless and intuitive.
- Ambient lighting: Upscale the cabin with interior LED lighting
- Uconnect® 4C NAV: Paired with on-screen navigation and a premium Alpine sound system
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Rather than rest on its rock-crawling laurels, the Gladiator is gearing drivers up for a new challenge – the desert. The 2020 Mojave was the first model to earn Jeep’s Desert Rated badge, given to the best-performing models on sandy terrain.
The Mojave continues the good work of its predecessor with 33-inch all-terrain tires, a locking rear differential, and high-clearance fender flares. Jeep only awards Desert Rated status to models that excel in:
- Sand/dirt traction
- Desert prowess
- Ride control and stability
- Ground clearance
- As the inaugural awardee, the Mojave trim continues to prove itself as a fearless desert specialist.
- FOX 2.5-Inch internal bypass shocks: With front hydraulic jounce bumpers and external reservoirs for a more durable build
- Upscaled upholstery: Enjoy the luxury of a leather-wrapped steering wheel and sport-bolstered seats
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The 2023 Jeep Rubicon typifies what it means to be a classy, comfortable all-conquering off-roader. Stylistically, the Rubicon commands attention with its 7-slot grille, dual-vented hood, and open-air options like the fold-down windshield. Leather-trimmed seats, LED accents, and class-leading legroom add an extra layer of comfort for drivers and passengers alike.
The interior feels masterfully crafted with soft touches and meticulous detail. With a host of styling and color options, drivers have even more ways to add a personal twist to this iconic trim.
- Bolder tires: Make a statement with 17-in Granite Crystal aluminum wheels
- Elite offroad capability: Part-Time Rock-Trac® 4:1 low transfer case for optimal rockcrawling
2023 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
The Gladiator’s natural quality comes through from the base model to its premier trim. But if rugged comfort is standard for the series, the High Altitude raises the bar to new heights. Building on the Mojave’s excellent base, this luxury trim comes with caramel accents, a three-piece hard top, and a full-length floor console.
Quilted leather trimming on the bucket seats, gear shift, and parking brake complete the interior. At 20 inches, the gloss black aluminum wheels are even bolder, while premium dark accents add a striking element to the High Altitude’s full-body color exterior.
- Trim-exclusive finishes: Signature quilted leather-trimmed bucket seats with caramel stitching
- Driver-assist technology: ParkSense park assist system with cross-path and blind spot detection