2023 Jeep Compass Sport
Base doesn’t mean basic. The 2023 Compass Sport offers more than ample space, comfort, and power for those looking for a sporty, yet practical, compact SUV. Pairing the class-leading horsepower and torque the Compass provides with its standard all-wheel drive, and you have a truly versatile vehicle.
Versatility is one thing; style is another. Luckily, the 2023 Compass has all the traditional qualities that make the Jeep brand one of the most stylish and highest-selling in the country. 17-inch aluminum rims, black door handles, and LED reflective headlights combine to give each Compass a distinctive, sleek look that’s sure to stand out from the crowd.
- Safety: With over 80 safety and security features, the new 2023 Jeep Compass offers drivers and passengers alike the peace of mind that they’re in one of the safest vehicles on the road today. Blind spot warning and forward collision mitigation are just a few of the many features the Compass has equipped to keep you and your passengers safe.
- Power: Gone is the traditional four-cylinder engine that had long been the standard. The new 2.0-liter turbocharged engine is one of the 2023 Compass’s marquis offerings, putting this particular SUV ahead of the rest of its class – literally.
2023 Jeep Compass Latitude
The Jeep Compass Latitude takes the already-plentiful assets of the Sport edition and adds some exterior finishes and top-of-the-line technology to up the ante. Drivers looking for a little more of what the modern driving experience has to offer would do well upgrading to the Latitude trim. Not only do the convenience items added to this trim make life easier, they make the Latitude more stylish as well.
- Convenience items: The Latitude adds plenty of items to make life even easier – and safer – for its drivers. Automatic high-beam control, LED fog lights, and interior LED lighting are just a few of the many items that come standard with the Latitude.
- Style & comfort: The Latitude also sees drivers receive custom-colored rims unique to the Latitude trim, along with interior additions like an upgrade to premium cloth textured seats and a premium wrapped steering wheel. The Latitude is the ideal trim for those looking for a few minor luxuries without modifying the base car too significantly.
2023 Jeep Compass Latitude Lux
The Latitude Lux takes the convenience and safety features of the Latitude and places them inside a posh, luxurious interior. The Latitude Lux is definitely an upgrade in style – each Compass trim offers its own unique rims and exterior features – but the real difference is in the comfort and smoothness of the interior design.
- Interior Design: Adding standard leather seating with a lumbar function, auto-dimming rearview mirrors and plush interior design features, the Latitude Lux puts an emphasis on the premium component of the trim. A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob fill out the package.
- Top-level comfort: Harsh winters? No worries. In addition to the standard all-wheel drive that assists in tough driving conditions, the Latitude Lux’s heated seats and steering wheel are sure to keep you warm. A driver-assist package available only to Lux trims can take that comfort to the next level, adding peace of mind to your driving experience.
2023 Jeep Compass Altitude
The Altitude trim of the new 2023 Jeep Compass is for those looking for a blend of comfort and sleek style. Unlike some of its more rugged and tough-looking cousins, the Altitude focuses on a sleek, modern design that emphasizes the Compass’s modern exterior features and style. The Altitude also retains many of the convenience items added in the Latitude, making this trim a true master of all trades.
- Exterior style: The Altitude is a trim that’s sure to catch attention or look great sitting in your driveway. With a gloss-black grille, roof, and rims, the already-modern look of the Compass gets sleeker and sharper. Contrasts between the black-accented fascia and the rest of the vehicle highlight the Compass’s angles and shape, making for one distinctive-looking vehicle.
- Interior touches: The Altitude also sees the Compass receive premium cloth seating versus the standard variety and also opens up alternate interior colors. Optional packages in this trim can add heated seats, premium speakers and sound, or adjustable power and lumbar seating, depending on your preference. The Altitude offers something for every need.
2023 Jeep Compass Limited
The Limited represents the first step up into the truly high-end section of the 2023 Compass’s trim options. The Limited steps up the exterior features of the Compass in significant ways while also offering a plush interior to replicate some of the stylistic choices of many modern luxury brands.
- High-end finishes: The Limited trim is one of two 2023 Compass options that offer two-tone exterior paint, for those looking to really stand out from the crowd. The vehicle also sees an upgrade to diamond-cut, 19-inch aluminum wheels, and adds small touches like a gloss-black grille and fascia inserts. The Limited’s style is unquestionably one of its best assets.
- Luxurious interior: Heated, leather-trimmed bucket seats are just one of the many standout features that make the Limited’s interior so luxurious. Upgraded dual-zone AC with automatic control and auto-dimming interior mirrors complete the package. Limited drivers retain the Compass’s versatile nature while also picking up several luxury amenities.
2023 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Outdoor enthusiast? The Trailhawk will be the trim for you. With a focus on the outdoors and a style to match, the Trailhawk meets all the needs of those traditional Jeep lovers who may normally gravitate towards the Wrangler or Cherokee brands. The Trailhawk’s exterior style also leaves no question as to which Compass is the off-road champion.
- Powertrain: The Trailhawk is the only Compass trim to feature an off-road suspension custom-tailored for those adventurous excursions. The trim also adds specialized tow hooks and hitches as well as an optional wiring harness. Add in skid plates and shields, and you can see how the Trailhawk was designed to explore our world, rather than just reside in it.
- Standout design: No trim offers greater color variety than the Trailhawk, with a wide selection of two-tone paints that enhance the trim’s rugged nature. Optional foot-activated or automatic liftgate features and a unique-to-the-trim front hood decal round out the aesthetic redesign of this model.
2023 Jeep Compass RED
The Jeep Compass (RED) is a specially designed trim in partnership with (RED) to call attention to and support global healthcare initiatives. The proceeds from these sales go to benefit charities that assist in responding to healthcare emergencies and those in need. For those who like to make socially conscious purchases, the (RED) is a great way of giving back.
- Distinctive Exterior: The (RED) isn’t just a trim that supports charity – it’s a stylish choice in its own right. With standard 19-inch painted aluminum wheels, black roof rails and neutral exterior accents, the (RED) offers a hybrid between the Altitude and Limited styles. A full interior/exterior LED lighting package rounds out the modern touches.
- Interior comforts: The (RED) also offers an impressive slate of interior comforts, including leather-trimmed seating, heated front seats, and optional ventilated front seating for those in warmer climates. A premium-wrapped, heated steering wheel compliments the package and finishes a plush, luxury interior.
2023 Jeep Compass High Altitude
The new 2023 Jeep Compass High Altitude trim is the absolute highest-end offering that the Jeep Compass has to offer. With most of the features we’ve described with other trims coming standard, the Compass High Altitude is made for the true driving enthusiast – those who want the best of all worlds, and get it.
- Extraordinary features: Built-in Alexa, premium Alpine speakers, standard satellite radio and a navigation system are just a few of the stellar options offered in this top-of-the-line trim. Whether it’s luxurious premium seating or convenience features like an upgrade 10.25-inch display, the High Altitude suits each driver’s every need.
- Standout design: A gloss-black surround replaces the grille and the standard rims upgrade to 19.5-inch plated aluminum in this high-end Compass trim. Two-tone paint options, dual-bright exhaust tips and exterior body finishes make the High Altitude the pinnacle Jeep Compass model offered today.