The New 2023 Dodge Charger
Comfort, good performance, and muscle style are some of the things motorists are looking for in their cars. The new 2023 Dodge Charger, now available at Patriot CDJR of McAlester, offers just that.
The new V6- and V8-powered sedans have excellent trim levels and graphics packages that allow some truly cool personalization. The vehicle has a wheel drive system that can disconnect the front wheels where necessary, along with modern safety features and a great design.
Let's look at some of the things these luxury sedans have to offer:
The History of the Dodge Charger: A Look at the New 2023 Dodge Charger
The new 2023 Dodge Charger is the refinement of the more than decade-old generation of Chargers. It reflects the 60s and 70s muscle cars, which had two doors, but unlike the older versions, this vehicle has better design and performance. After some inventions, Dodge introduced four-door sedans in 2006, 2011, and 2015.
However, as the classic Dodge Charger’s reign ends, the new 2023 Charger comes with a unique style. It also has better speed capabilities and a powerful design that makes it visible on the road. The manufacturers of the new 2023 Dodge Chargers plan to release seven special editions in the year, which will be available at Patriot CDJR of McAlester.
What’s Unique About the New 2023 Dodge Charger
The most notable thing about the 2023 charger at Patriot CDJR of McAlester, OK is the special editions available in various colors. You can get the B5 Blue, sublime green, destroyer grey, and plum crazy purple. The models are available in different price ranges depending on the trim you opt for.
The underhood “last call” plaque is another outstanding feature of these models.
The 2023 Charger Trim Levels
The 2023 Charger is one of the best vehicles to own in this century, as it has many great features that make it stand out. It has different trims like the SXT, GT, R/T, SRT Hellcat, and R/T Scat pack trims.
Have a look at the below breakdown of the 2023 charger trim features:
The New 2023 Dodge Charger SXT
The 2023 Dodge Charger SXT is one of the two models that offer AWD capability. This gives the sedan enhanced traction and improved stability in different road and weather conditions.
- Uconnect 4 Infotainment System, a user-friendly seven-inch touchscreen, lets you access various entertainment and navigation options with ease and convenience.
- Find your optimal seating position with a power-adjustable driver’s seat with 8-way movement and 4-way lumbar support.
- Dual-Zone Air Conditioning lets the driver and the front passenger set their own temperature preferences, both automatically as well as manually, ensuring a comfortable drive for all.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger GT
This is practically a four-door muscle car. Its 3.6-liter V6 engine delivers 300 horsepower and 264 lb-ft of torque. The engine provides a balance of power and efficiency, with an estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg city and 30 mpg on the highway.
- Its sport-tuned suspension enhances the handling and responsiveness of the car. The suspension also lowers the ride height by 0.5 inches, giving the car a more aggressive stance.
- A heated steering wheel can quickly warm up your hands after you enter your car in freezing temperatures, making your drives on colder days more relaxed.
- The 2023 Charger GT has a premium sound system that consists of six Alpine speakers and a 276-watt amplifier and delivers crisp and clear sound quality.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger R/T
The 2023 Dodge Charger R/T has a 5.7-liter V8 engine with 370 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque. The Charger R/T has distinctive Hemi badges on the front fenders and the trunk lid, indicating its powerful V8 engine. The badges add a touch of style and prestige to the car, making it stand out from other models.
- The Charger R/T has adaptive cruise control that uses cameras and radar sensors to help you maintain a safe distance from the vehicles in front.
- Its stop-and-go feature adjusts the speed and applies the brakes when needed. The system also has a stop-and-go feature that can resume speed after a complete stop.
- Power Mirrors lets you adjust the exterior mirrors electronically without having to roll down the windows or reach out.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
The New 2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is a beast of a machine. It’s equipped with a supercharged V8 engine that delivers 717 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. It also has a widebody design that enhances its performance and style.
- The widebody package adds 3.5 inches of width to the Charger, along with adaptive suspension, high-performance brakes, and wider tires.
- You can expect improved handling, stability, and braking from the car, especially on curvy roads.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack
Another high-performance trim is the New 2023 Dodge Charger R/T Scat. It combines power, agility, and comfort like very few others do. Not only is this a spectacular beast, but it also handles well and is roaring fun on the road.
- Perform epic burnouts on the road with its line-lock system that lets you lock the front brakes and spin the rear wheels, which is useful for drag racing or showing off your skills.
- Launch control delivers consistent and optimal acceleration from a standstill. It automatically controls the engine output and wheel spin so you can focus on steering and shifting.
- It packs a high-performance suspension for better handling and stability, reduced body roll, and improved cornering.
- Comes with three driving modes, such as Sport, Track, or Custom, to suit the driver’s preferences on different terrains or conditions.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger Performance and Efficiency
The new 2023 Dodge Charger at Patriot CDJR of McAlester has good performance levels. Its 20 by 11-inch Pirelli tires improve grip while turning. It has four-piston powerful Brembo brakes and an adaptive suspension. The six-position Brembo ultra high-performance brakes facilitate racing-inspired stopping power on any road.
The Brembo caliper color options on the four-piston Brembo brake system help inform others of the performance you are working with. Opt for red, yellow, blue, or orange, and be ahead of other drivers.
The best thing about the 2023 chargers is that you can set the RPM using Launch Assist. The vehicle has different performance suspensions like springs, Bilstein, and sway bars, which are great shock absorbers for a smooth ride.
There is also the Valet mode, which lets the driver control the drive mode launch control, preventing others from tampering with your settings.
The electronic steering makes the Dodge Charger an effective vehicle for anyone. The race cooldown helps cool the air in the car after the engine shuts off. It does this through the intercooler pump, radiator, and fan.
Also, the SRT power chiller diverts air from the interior cabin, ensuring the car remains comfortable throughout the journey.
Safety Features and Ratings for 2023 Charger
The Charger has good safety features, making it a good vehicle choice for any road.
- It has modern driver assist, automatic emergency braking, and lane keep assist.
- Additionally, the 2023 Charger has cruise control, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind spot monitoring on the Hellcat models.
- The anti-lock brakes help drivers sense when the tire stops rotating under extreme braking. This regulates the braking pressure, enabling the tire to rotate and make the vehicle turn while braking.
- The front, overhead, and side impact bags protect different body parts during a collision or rollover.
The new 2023 Dodge Charger has good IIHS crash tests and NHTSA ratings, which prove it is a safe vehicle to own.
The New 2023 Dodge Charger Technology Features
The 2023 Dodge Charger has great infotainment and connectivity features, making it a good investment.
The Uconnect system lets you connect 7.0-inch or 8.4-inch standard Apple Carplay and Android Auto with your smartphone. However, the lower spec variants have a 6-speaker audio system, but you can opt for 19-speaker upgrades.
SiriusXM Guardian facilitates roadside assistance, and SiriusXM Travel Link provides real-time traffic information.
Cargo Space and Interior Look of the New 2023 Dodge Charger
The 2023 Charger has a bigger interior space with 40.0+ inches of legroom.
The trunk is 16.5 cubic feet, allowing plenty of space while on the go. The extra carry-on box is a plus for this vehicle. The center console also has a lot of space to help you hold small items, while the shifter can safely store your smartphone.
It also has dual-zone automatic temperature control that ensures the occupants remain comfortable throughout the journey. The seats are also heated and ventilated, and the air filtration system keeps the air clean for everyone onboard.
However, there is a slight difference between the interiors of the Dodge 2023 Charger models. For example, the seatbelts on STR models are bold, demonic red, and hammerhead grey or sepia. But the headliner and trim of the charger, scat pack, and STR models are real carbon fiber and Alcantara.
Fuel Economy of the 2023 Charger
If you love muscle cars like the 2023 Charger, be ready to spend well on fuel. But this depends on the model you opt for, as the 5.7-liter V-8 fuel consumption differs from that of the 3.6-liter V-6 charger.
The Eco mode adjusts the car’s engine and transmission settings, minimizing fuel consumption. The Hellcat modes have a fratzonic chambered exhaust’ exhaust system. To save the environment, Dodge CEO is introducing EV chargers.
Exterior Look of the New 2023 Dodge Charger
The 2023 Charger, available at your favorite Dodge dealer in Oklahoma, has a widebody with four doors, which signifies strength, style, and control of the road. Its stylish rims are lightweight and flexible, with black carbon aluminum wheels for the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT and Hellcat Redeye.
On the other hand, the hood scoop and dual heat extractors on the SRT and Hellcat models have functional air inlets for better airflow and engine performance. What’s more amazing about this 2023 charger is the iconic front grille, widebody flares, and deck lid badges that attract the attention it deserves.
The vehicle will come with “last call” plaques to signify the last production of these models. The 7th edition for this year will have this unique mark, which will act as an identifier of the stylish models.
Security Features Assured by Dodge Dealer in Oklahoma
The new 2023 Dodge Charger is a car to behold, as it has outstanding security features like:
The deluxe security alarm with intrusion module on the R/T Scat Pack and SRT models makes them more secure.
The full-speed forward collision warning with active braking also ensures you remain secure when the vehicle gets closer to another one in front of you. The technology transmits audio and visual proximity warnings that can help prevent collisions. In some scenarios, it can slow down the vehicle, reducing accidents.
With lane sense and lane departure warning with lane keep assist, the driver makes no unintentional drifts. This helps everyone remain in the right lane, reducing accidents and fights on the road.
Blind-spot monitoring is another security feature the new 2023 Dodge Charger comes with. Through it, you will get visual alerts on the exterior mirrors if another car enters your blind spot.
Furthermore, advanced brake assist and ready alert braking are good for mitigating accidents. Drivers remain in control of the speed using the all-speed traction control system, while the adaptive cruise control with stop safely keeps your vehicle from those in front.
Get Your Dodge Charger 2023 Charger from Patriot CDJR of McAlester
Get a durable 2023 Charger from Patriot CDJR of McAlester and cruise different roads without challenges. The vehicle is the latest and last edition of the chargers, and it's safe, secure, and offers high performance.
Its exterior and interior are also a sight to behold. It infuses the latest technology and design to satisfy customers’ needs.
So, are you looking for the best Dodge dealer in Oklahoma? Patriot CDJR is here for you.
Contact us for your new 2023 Dodge Charger and see the magic it does on the road.