2022 Ram 1500 Tradesman
The entry-level Tradesman is available in two cab models with four doors, both of which are available. There is a Quad Cab, and the Quad Cab comes solely with the 6-foot-wide 4-inch box, and the bigger Crew Cab offers the same or smaller 5-foot 7-inch packages. The drivetrain standard is a 4×2 configuration driven by a 3.6-liter V6 paired with the 48-volt eTorque mild-hybrid generator/starter to produce a total of 305 horses.
Upgrades available include a 4 wheel drive, a 395 horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V8 that can be had with and without hybrid, and a fuel-efficient 260 horsepower 3.0-liter EcoDiesel rated at 26 mpg in combined highway/city. No matter what engine you choose, the 8-speed auto transmission is included. The fuel tank for standard vehicles is 23 gallons.
The standard equipment for tradesman Tradesman includes 18-inch painted steel wheels hand-folding, heated and power-folding side mirrors with convex wide-angle insert auto headlights with variable windshields. The door to the pickup bed can be locked and dampened to allow for ease of use. The mattress has a light over that window on the back. A bumper hitch that is Class III is also provided.
- A 3.6-liter V6 engine that comes equipped with a mild-hybrid 48-volt generator and electric starter, the standard V6 engine has a remarkable amount of power. It is tow-rated at 7,690 lbs.
- The heated side mirrors help keep snow and frost from accumulating upon the mirrors.
2022, Ram 1500 HFE
The HFE is a simplified version of Tradesman designed for use in fleets. Only available in 2-wheel drive and powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine, the HFE includes cloth seats, a front license plate bracket, and many other options. Check out the 2022 Ram 1500 models available for auction.
2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star
Bighorn/LoneStar isn’t the only name. Both trucks have the same cost, identical equipment but with distinct characteristics. Lone Star is the more affordable of them. Lone Star is just a trim package for Big Horn. Big Horn was meant exclusively for the Texas market. The bed and cabin configurations are identical to those of the Tradesman HFE.
The Big Horn is the first step towards a fully loaded family pickup. It has additional features, such as the rear and front stabilizer bars, a leather-wrapped wheel with audio controls, 60/40 folding seats, in the end, heavy-duty shocks and fog lights, and bright bumper fascias.
It may not sound like many things, but keep in mind that The Big Horn is only a few thousand more expensive than the Tradesman. But this Big Horn opens the door to some of the best choices.
- Audio controls on the steering wheel can be used to switch the station, choose an alternative source, and regulate the volume using buttons located on the rear side of the steering wheel.
- Fog lights make you more visible while driving through the stormy weather.
- The screen is available with an 8.4-inch touchscreen. The larger screen comes with additional features, including Apple
2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
Rebel Rebel is the off-road variant in the Ram line. It is available only in a 4×4 configuration with a Quad Cab and the 6-foot 4-inch box. Also, you can get a two-wheel drive for the bigger Crew Cab with the 5-foot 7-inch box. The 3.6-liter V6 engine is still available, as are other trims before the Rebel engines are available.
To add to the uniqueness of the Rebel is a hood that sports performance with 33-inch wheels, black wheel flares as well as a locking rear axle as well as cloth and vinyl bucket seats that come with the driver’s seat with 12 ways of power as well as a 4-way lumbar power, as well as an offroad suspension.
The Rebel’s ride height is at 8.3-inches and features an angle of 18 degrees for approach, a 19-degree break over, and a 25.1-degree departure. Additional skid plate protection, as well as all-terrain tires, also are included in this Rebel package.
- Off-road Package – featuring a more elevated ride, offroad shocks, and all-terrain tires, The Rebel is ready to take on the tough off-road trails.
- Automatic emergency braking – forward collision warning is used to detect and warn of the possibility of collision and may bring the vehicle to an immediate stop if the driver can’t react.
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie
The Laramie is the first step in the Ram 1500’s transition from a workhorse vehicle to a luxury truck by adding additional options and features, along with interior improvements. The base engine is a 5.7-liter V8. However, buyers can purchase the same machine but without the mild hybrid and an alternative, the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel.
In addition to Big Horn’s existing features, The Laramie features the power moving rear windows, high-quality power fold mirrors with 20/40/20 leather benches with 8-way heated front seats; four-way powered lumbar assistance, a driver’s chair memory, and a high-end overhead console. Dual-zone climate control with automatic temperature control allows the cabin to be more comfortable, and front and rear outlets with 115-volts will enable you to charge tablets or laptops.
Other common features include the heated steering wheel and power-adjustable pedals. There is also a proximity keys fob (allows opening the doors with just a touch of the handle) and vents in the rear of the seat.
- Power sliding rear window permits the driver to slide open the back window built into the driver’s seat, enhancing airflow or simply providing your pet with a spot to place its nose.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are included with Uconnect, an 8.4-inch Uconnect touch-screen infotainment, providing the full use of your phone’s apps as well as maps, messages, and other information.
2022 Ram 1500 TRX
The TRX is a pickup and it’s also a sports vehicle. It is equipped with distinctive features not found in the new 2022 RAM 1500 trims, such as its 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI engine, which produces 702 horsepower. Four-wheel drive is standard and the only available configuration is one crew Cab with a shorter box.
The TRX’s suspension is tuned into a performance setting, however, this truck isn’t able to take on the curves of the Challenger Hellcat. The Bilstein shocks have active dampers that have the Baja drive mode that is specifically developed to help the TRX move through the sand with high speeds. There are also six additional options: Rock, Mud/Sand, Custom, and Snow. Sport.
Its standard equipment includes a 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system with a touch screen, Alpine audio system, launch control, a custom dashboard for tracking different performance indicators, and the floor shifter instead of the rotary selector that is found on various Ram 1500 trims.
- 702 horsepower engine, taken from the Dodge Hellcat series, this supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI engine is the best in half-ton pickup power.
- Bilstein shocks with automated dampers these suspensions can be adjusted to the conditions on and off the road, helping improve control, performance, and ease of use.