2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
The Laredo is the first trim level in the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee range. Don’t be fooled by its low price; you won’t be sacrificing any fantastic features with its entry-level trim. A 3.6L V6 engine, a 6,200-pound towing capability, and FWD or AWD options are among the features. Tinted privacy glass, advanced braking assist, heated exterior mirrors, Uconnect 5 with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot are all included in the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. A motorized sunroof and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto compatibility are also available to drivers.
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine for more power.
- Heated exterior mirrors improve visibility and safety.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
With a few outstanding amenities that come standard with this Jeep Grand Cherokee trim level, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude takes things to the next level. The 3.6L V6 engine, 6,200-pound towing capability, FWD or AWD, and Uconnect 5 with an 8.4-inch touchscreen are all standard on this model level. A motorized liftgate, four 20-inch by 8.5-inch Gloss-Black painted alum wheels, gloss-black exterior elements, and even a heated steering wheel are all available to drivers. Leather-trimmed bucket seats are also included in this trim level.
- Heated steering wheel improves driver comfort in cold winter months.
- 20 by 8.5 inch black alum wheels offer a luxurious feel.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The Limited trim level continues the Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels for 2022. With enhanced amenities including a 3.6L V6 engine, 6,200-pound towing capability, FWD or AWD choices, Uconnect 5 with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, and tire pressure monitoring display, the Grand Cherokee Limited adds excitement to your Pasadena drives. Capri leather seats, driver seat memory, heated second-row seats, and six premium speakers are all included in this model level.
- Six premium speakers makes entertainment and music an incredible experience.
- Capri leather seats offer a touch of luxury.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
This Jeep Grand Cherokee variant is the one to purchase if you want to optimize your off-roading skills for a modest price premium. A 3.6L V6 engine with a 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT engine option, AWD capabilities, 6,200-pound towing capability, and integrated GPS navigation are just a few of the amenities offered with the Trailhawk model. A Jeep Off Road Accessory Kit, an integrated off-road camera, and night vision with pedestrian and animal recognition will also be available to drivers.
- Night vision with movement detection improves safety, especially for those in busy cities or wildlife-dense areas.
- Included GPS navigation is exceptionally dependable.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
The Overland model is next on the list of 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee grades. A 3.6L V6 engine, 6,200-pound towing capability, and FWD or AWD capabilities are among the characteristics available with this configuration. Nappa leather seats, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and ParkSense front and rear park assist with stopping capabilities are included in this equipment level.
- Parksense with front and back park assistance (with stop) makes driving a much safer experience, no matter the distraction.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel offers a luxurious feel.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
With the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, you’ll have more comfort and safety features on Pearland roads. A 3.6L V6 engine, 6,200-pound towing capability, FWD and AWD, a proprietary Intersection Collision-Assist System, and Uconnect 5 Navigation with 10.1-Inch Display are among the highlights of this Jeep Grand Cherokee configuration. As an added bonus, drivers will receive sleepy driving prevention and passenger seat memory.
- Drowsy driver protection takes safety features up a notch.
- Passenger seat memory add a touch of additional comfort.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
The Summit Reserve rounds off our list of 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee variants. This setup is ideal for SUV buyers in Baytown who want the most opulent experience imaginable. A 3.6L V6 engine with a 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT engine option, 6,200-pound towing capability, Uconnect 5 Navigation with 10.1-Inch Display, AWD capabilities, palermo leather upholstery, ventilated rear seats, and 19 Speaker High-Performance Audio are just a few of the features and specs.
- 19 speak HP audio offers an incredible listening experience.
- Ventilated rear seats offer comfort to every passenger.