If you want to purchase the Jeep Wagoneer, you’ll have to choose between two trim levels. The lineup consists of Series II and Series III. While very similar, the Series III has options for more upgrades and comes with extra standard features. Both trims feature a 5.7L V8 Engine with eTorque and 8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission. They have a towing capacity of 10,000 lbs, so you can haul your boat to the ocean or your camper to the mountains! Exterior and interior colors are identical for both models. Exterior colors are soft, muted tones like Baltic Grey and Luxury White Pearl. So, what makes these two trims different? Let’s get into it!
Series II Trim
Although the Series II is the base trim, there’s nothing basic about it! Balanced on some beautiful 20″ Silver Litho aluminum wheels, this SUV is ready to go anywhere. You also have the chance to upgrade to 22″ polished aluminum wheels with black noise pockets. The exterior paint color comes in a standard Bright White Clear Coat. But if you want to get a little creative, you can pay an extra fee to choose a different color. Try out Velvet Red Pearl or Silver-Zynith for a stylish ride.
The luxurious interior features silky smooth Napa leather-trimmed seats. Two standard color choices include Global Black or Sea Salt. Live in a cold climate? You’ll stay toasty in cool weather with heated and ventilated front seats. The luxury touch runs through every detail with power-adjusted seats and lumbar. This model features a third-row seat with a 60/40 manual recline for extra space.
For entertainment, you’ll get to enjoy a Uconnect 5 with a 10.1″ display. Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Sirius XM come standard as well. Want to keep the kids busy on long trips? Upgrade to get the same entertainment system for the rear seats! Other upgrades include a panoramic sunroof, 360 surround camera, and heated second-row seats. But with the number of standard features packed into this trim, you’ll be satisfied either way!
- Convenience Group: Upgrade your safety features with this essential package. Get drowsy driver protection, intersection collision assist, and traffic sign recognition. Plus, the heated second-row seats are a nice bonus!
- Heavy-Duty Trailer-Tow: Need your Jeep to work harder? This package includes a 3.92 rear axle ratio, trailer-brake control, and removable tow-hooks.Premium Group: Want to upgrade the entire feeling of your Wagoneer? Opt for this upgrade with a panoramic sunroof, roof rail crossbars, and 22″ polished aluminum wheels.
Series III Trim
While many features of the Series III are like the base model, there are some exciting additions. 20″ aluminum wheels with black noise pockets come standard. Bigger and better wheels are an available upgrade if you need an extra 2″. Courtesy door lamps and auto high-beam headlights set this trim level apart from the Series II. Power third-row seats come standard, so there’s no need to climb back there and manually adjust. Heated second-row seats make this a more luxurious ride for everyone!
For an immersive entertainment experience, opt for Amazon Fire TV for Auto and the video USB port. Roadtrips, camping, and basically driving anywhere with kids will be more peaceful. One of the best reasons to buy a Jeep Wagoneer is that it’s packed with standard safety features! Parking will be a breeze with a rearview backup camera, hill start, and Park Assist. Avoid accidents with blind-spot detection, collision warnings, and 360 cameras.
If you need more security, opt for the extra safety elements with the Convenience Group. You can get parallel and perpendicular Park Assist and drowsy driver detection. Traffic sign recognition and intersection collision warnings round out the package.
- Better Entertainment: For an upscale experience, try the McIntosh MX950 entertainment system. It’s only available on the Series III trim, and it’s worth every penny!
- Head-Up Display: A cool feature that displays information on the windshield so you can always keep your eyes on the road.
- All-Weather Mat Package: This tiny add-on might not seem like a big deal, but if you have children, you know how messy they can be. Get the all-seasons floor mats and cargo tray for easy clean-up!